possible change to button?

StankBacon

Reaction score
Country
United States
hi, i use the button to start and stop recording by double clicking it.

however often i accidentally lock files and have to double click again to stop recording.

is it possible to have a setting to disable using the button for locking files and instead use a single click to start and stop recording?

if i need to save a file in an emergency or if i see something crazy i can always just tap on the whole camera to trigger the g sensor file lock.

@StankBacon Just wonder where you got this beta firmware, which can start and stop recording by double-clicking its button? Actually, I only sent this beta firmware to few users for testing, not officially released yet!
is it possible to have a setting to disable using the button for locking files and instead use a single click to start and stop recording?
Yes, it is ok to do it in this way, but it will make other users confused on its button operation.Anyway, I can ask my team to do a special firmware for you: Single click to start and stop recording; double click to lock file, and long press to switch on/Off WiFi.OK?

Thanks. Through phone is configured without problems.I would like to configure via the radio,but the screen resolution of the recorder not the same. Thanks again for the answers.

Thanks. Through phone is configured without problems.I would like to configure via the radio,but the screen resolution of the recorder not the same. Thanks again for the answers.
Just wonder if you reply to the wrong post?

@StankBacon Just wonder where you got this beta firmware, which can start and stop recording by double-clicking its button? Actually, I only sent this beta firmware to few users for testing, not officially released yet!

Yes, it is ok to do it in this way, but it will make other users confused on its button operation.Anyway, I can ask my team to do a special firmware for you: Single click to start and stop recording; double click to lock file, and long press to switch on/Off WiFi.OK?

you sent me the beta firmware in a pm, i asked for it in another thread.

but yes those settings would be perfect for my needs thank you!

Last edited:
any news on this? i always accidentally lock file :(

PM you this firmware already, please check your inbox message!

Last edited:
working great so far.
thank you and your team so very much!
by far the best customer service of anything ive ever owned :D

working great so far.
thank you and your team so very much!
by far the best customer service of anything ive ever owned :D
Thanks for your reply!

Hi vicky, is it possible to send me that firmware too?

Ok, please check your inbox message!

Back