Possible Job(s) at www.JooVuu.com

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone,
So www.JooVuu.com is really looking to expand. Like massively. However, we test about 5-7 cameras per week which does not sound a lot but is actually pretty time consuming. As such we are looking for someone to help us. I'm going to be upfront now - we cannot currently offer payment the only thing we can offer you:

- A lot of car cameras
- Any product you would like from JooVuu we'll basically sell it you at cost price.

We do hope to start payments per review but at the moment we cannot.

Okay now we are all on the same page....

The job would entail:
- Reviewing the cameras in both day and night situations
- Writing reviews about the cameras that may be published on JooVuu.com (we will NEVER exert influence or pressure on you to change/alter a review).
- Analysing and comparing cameras that are similar in price and specifications.

You need to:
- Be competent with a computer (uploading raw footage online - we have an account you can use)
- Be able to turn around reviews footage etc within 4-7 days of receiving the camera (or sooner.)
- Have at least some camera knowledge and car knowledge
- Be contactable either via Skype or email.
- Be able to work pretty independently
- Be able to take nice pictures and videos of the cameras.

If you are interested (we really hope people are) please drop us an email at jobs@joovuu.com . If you have any pieces you have written or reviews before please include that but again not necessary. Please just state why you think you would be the best for the job. We're a pretty chilled company but even we need some information to make decisions.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

PS:
We may need the camera back. If we do we pay for the return shipping etc. If we do not need it back you get to keep it. There will be NO cost to you.

Last edited:
how do we return the cameras? who pays for return shipping?

i am interested possibly but need to know who pays for return shipping. I am in the USA.

i am interested possibly but need to know who pays for return shipping. I am in the USA.
You buy them at cost, so you keep them.

You buy them at cost, so you keep them.

Hey,
So depending on the camera you will either get to keep it or we arrange for a pick-up. Absolutely NO cost to you.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

I would apply, but I'm probably too young and I don't have any good cameras to take a pic or video lol

I'm interested. Located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I can't show you any previous camera reviews, as I haven't done any, but I'm a mechanical engineer, so I frequently write technical reports-- if you have a "standard form" of review, I can match that.

I've started posting videos from my new dashcam (Seezeus GT550WS), you'll see a couple posts up today in the "posts by you" forum, so you'll know that I do actually exist, have a car, and am capable of posting videos. My last dashcam had horrible picture quality, so I ended up removing it until I got something better, and the GT550WS fits the bill. At least for me-- picture quality's surprisingly nice out of a cheap camera, though the sharpness in motion could stand for improvement. Night video's OK, but it would be difficult to pull license plate numbers.

I have a rather pedestrian commute, and take the same route almost every day, so if I review multiple cameras, I can catch videos in the same locations. 10 minutes away from my house is an unlit stretch of road, so I can get "pure" night videos in addition to those with city street lights.

I also do a fair amount of road and MTB cycling, so if you have any cycle cameras, I'd be especially interested to try those out!

PM me if interested, and I'll send my contact info.

Hey everyone,
Just a quick update. This job posting will close on the 24th October.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Hey everyone,
Just a few more days to go. Any questions please just ask. We're really looking to expand so we may take more than 1 person on.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

@JooVuu what ever became of this? I PMed you and am a little disappointed that you wrote no acknowledgement nor anything back.

Last edited:
Back