Possible to get a new lens for N2 Pro?

crabu2

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’ve had this busted N2 Pro for just over a year.. it had fallen off my windshield and somehow busted the lens.

At the time, when it happened I emailed them and they just wouldn’t respond.

I just my question is, does anyone have a source for a new lens?

Thanks!

Perhaps @WendyLLL can help you- factory representative for Transcend.

I remember noticing on this cam that the lens projected past the body of the cam which I was concerned about and which can lead to problems like yours :( With the weight of this cam they would do well to supply a 3M tape sticky-mount as all suction cup mounts give trouble eventually.

Phil

Perhaps @WendyLLL can help you- factory representative for Transcend.

I remember noticing on this cam that the lens projected past the body of the cam which I was concerned about and which can lead to problems like yours :( With the weight of this cam they would do well to supply a 3M tape sticky-mount as all suction cup mounts give trouble eventually.

Phil

Thank you Phil. This brings up another question, how can a Transcend rep help? Do they produce the Lens that Vanture uses or do they own Vanture?

Thanks again.

Thank you Phil. This brings up another question, how can a Transcend rep help? Do they produce the Lens that Vanture uses or do they own Vanture?

Thanks again.

Typo, he would have meant she was from Vantrue, they're not connected to Transcend

Thanks Jokiin- yeah a typo. I'd hoped that by tagging Wendy we'd see her respond but I guess the New Year has her too busy to log into DCT.

Phil

Back