Possible to order new lens?

0906 lenses / mounts and a couple of FLEX PCB interconnects looking for a new home.

IMG_20180314_182028.jpg

Thats not needed, unless shipments to the states have gone thru the roof.

I got the next couple of days off before i have to driving the moving truck for my friend on Saturday ( he god so much stuff a large truck are needed )
First time i will be using my big rig license since i got it some 10 years ago. :cautious:

Next days off as in have made no promises for those, sadly i am not the working kind of person anymore, body lasted to 50 YO so now i am early retired.

2 x 2 x 4 inch block of foam with a nice surprise in the middle ready to go, just have to buy padded envelope and stamps.

Just need something to put on the outside of the envelope for USPS to deal with.

2 x 2 x 4 inch block of foam with a nice surprise in the middle ready to go, just have to buy padded envelope and stamps.

Just need something to put on the outside of the envelope for USPS to deal with.
Please, let me at LEAST reimburse you for the shipment. Not fair to you to be shipping this at your own cost. I would be more than happy to pay for it. I'm in Canada btw!

Aaaa The Denmark of Northern America (y)
Just push the nose of my avatar and start conversation to PM me your info, and i will have the parcel going tomorrow, i am going shopping anyway and post offices here are now in stores and that's just 20 M from where i will be shopping.
I have no idea what it will cost me, dont dare to try and get a estimate on Danish postals home page as i have a major problem with that "company" too.

After trying to refocus the lens, there is no difference. This can only mean that the lens elements themselves are not aligned and the whole part is trash. I wish that at the least, knowing that this problem exists or that customers are complaining, the manufacturer would provide extra parts to his customers for replacement.

I have refocused several times my old Nanoq 903. In that time, there was many problems with the quality of the lens housing indeed, but the producer has changed the design and the material of the lens housing completely.The quality of the lenses and the assembly is much, much better.

If you won`t mind, I would like to share my refocusing experience with Nanoq 903. In my opinion, you can use it in the similar way on Mini 906 too. I hope, it will help you.

Be so kind to find it in the attachment, please!

Attachments

• 906_disassemble.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • focus_pattern.pdf
    7.7 KB · Views: 5
  • How to set the focus accurately.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I have refocused several times my old Nanoq 903. In that time, there was many problems with the quality of the lens housing indeed, but the producer has changed the design and the material of the lens housing completely.The quality of the lenses and the assembly is much, much better.

If you won`t mind, I would like to share my refocusing experience with Nanoq 903. In my opinion, you can use it in the similar way on Mini 906 too. I hope, it will help you.

Be so kind to find it in the attachment, please!
Thanks BRex!!! Sorry for the late reply. I've been sick and didn't come near a comp. I really appreciate all the info and help being posted here by fellow members. Fantastic community! I should add though that I've already tried refocusing and no go. The issue is definitely with the lens assembly itself. In fact, later on, I'll post a sample of how bad it is. The edge of my good (closest to the lens) is in "focus", and everything else has the appearance of something you'd see after a night of drinking and who knows what else! :)

Back