Power adapter failed

cyrix2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
MINI 0903
My power adapter just stopped working... The integrated USB port still functions but the cable to supply the camera doesn't supply any voltage anymore :(. It's not a problem with the camera as it still works with other power adapters.

Power cable should run $10 or less. I would suggest getting a new cable with a 90 degree vs the original cable. I've been using another cable from a different unit with a 90 instead of using original.

Yes will do that... Especially the big ferrite at the end is very annoying

Now, the focus & gps issues must be takle next. This will be a great product if these issues can be resolved soon.

Yes will do that... Especially the big ferrite at the end is very annoying

in fact even without the ferrite the charger is still great on EMI. the distributor want to make it more "powerful"

sorry for the ugly "water mark" below but we don't want the ulterior motive guys use the test report on un-qualified products.
2#车充 H.jpg 2#车充 V.jpg

My power adapter just stopped working... The integrated USB port still functions but the cable to supply the camera doesn't supply any voltage anymore :(. It's not a problem with the camera as it still works with other power adapters.

I think the cable was torn off

Got my camera in the mail yesterday. The included micro-usb to usb cable was DAO. Not a biggie, but not very reassuring that the QA is that sloppy... :p

I just got my 903. The power adapter is DOA. The camera works though.

QA non existant.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Mini 0903 / nano Q 3
Back