Power cable connection?

kadobay

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo-G
a129 duo user manual shows the power connection from the "power in" socket on the top of the device.
Is there any harm to make the power connection from the power in socket on the side of the device?adsız.PNG

Both sockets work the same, unless you have an older mount and are using the HK3 hardwire kit, in which case the socket on the camera works better.

I have not yet purchased the HK3 kit cable. There are currently no in Turkey. if i bought, should I connect the HK3 kit cable to the socket on the top of the device?

I have not yet purchased the HK3 kit cable. There are currently no in Turkey. if i bought, should I connect the HK3 kit cable to the socket on the top of the device?
For older cameras you should connect the HK3 to the side socket (on the camera), then it will enter parking mode much faster.
For newer cameras both sockets work the same.

I bought the camera yesterday. How can I tell if it's old or new?
in the box "viofo a129 duo dual channel wi-fi dash camera" written

I bought the camera yesterday. How can I tell if it's old or new?
in the box "viofo a129 duo dual channel wi-fi dash camera" written
If you plug the HK3 power cable into the mount, and then it does not enter parking mode within 3 seconds of turning off the engine then you should plug the power cable into the side socket. If it does enter parking mode within 3 seconds then you can use either socket.

[QUOTE = "Nigel, post: 482455, üye: 7825"]
HK3 güç kablosunu yuvaya takarsanız ve motoru kapattıktan sonra 3 saniye içinde park moduna geçmezse, güç kablosunu yan sokete takmanız gerekir. 3 saniye içinde park moduna girerse, iki soketi de kullanabilirsiniz.
[/ALINTI]
thanks..

Back