Power Magic Pro for mobius??

Kaka786

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will the Power magic Pro kit work with the Mobius? I want the camera to record for a few hours after parking up without draining the battery. Would anyone recommend anything similar or better? Can get it for £24

Would I need to convert the voltage to 5V from the power magic pro to mobius or is it all plug and play?

Thanks

the power magic output matches the input, it doesn't convert the voltage, you plug your normal cig plug power supply into the power magic and it handles the change of voltage to suit the camera

there is a very small circuit board on ebay that is digital and works to > .1 v setable between zero to 20v for less than £3 ..

I ll try and find it again later .

I personally use a Tpower Plus on one of our cars and a mobile phone power bank on the other. G1W-CB on the former and LS460W on the latter.
I keep the power bank in a shady area in the arm rest of the car so it doesn't get too hot.
Been doing this for a while and it's actually working really well.

I did not mean to say that the PMP is a bad unit, actually this will be my second one. Just that after reading the report on DCT on the Lukas unit it looks like it is the better one.

That Lukas is a good product by the looks of it but costs more than the PMP here in the UK and I have got to setup 4 cars with cameras with all of them on a budget but thanks for the link, it was a good read

Back