Powerucc Panorama II defective start-up video

CTSVOWNER

Reaction score
Country
United States
Occasionally I get this error upon startup. It's not terminal and the camera is fully functional once it stays on. I purchased this camera from a authorized seller on Ebay. This is just for information to share with the Dash Camera community to see if any others are experiencing this defect. Note I have not updated the firmware nor will I as from what I see I do not like the latest (purple hue) resolution during night time recording.

Good afternoon. I have been a glitch on firmware v.1.08.05. I previously wrote about this issue. On firmware v.1.06.10, v.1.07.00, v.1.08.03, and latest firmware v.1.12.02 no such problems. Change the firmware bug and pass. How to change the firmware correctly written all the forum and have a video. I wish you luck.

I just upgraded to 1.12.02 and this started happening to me. It switches off as soon as recording starts. Holding down the power button like you did in the video didn't help. I don't know what to do :(
edit: okay, formatting the card in my computer instead of the camera seemed to get it to start working. I guess the built in format utility isn't perfect.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Tommy II / S 1155
Back