Powerucc Panorama S

I am using now this set for in- and out of windshield.

6a4a6u6e.jpg

Just noted Powerucc have listed firmware version 1.12.06 on their website a few days ago. Don't know which bitrate version it is though.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I have a feature request that I think should be possible.
To have the GPS speed displayed on the screen while recording. There is room to the right of the time. Same line and font would be fine, perhaps a bit larger font size would be even better but not essential.
What do you think?

OK, I have a feature request that I think should be possible.
To have the GPS speed displayed on the screen while recording. There is room to the right of the time. Same line and font would be fine, perhaps a bit larger font size would be even better but not essential.
What do you think?

... but there is already a speed displayed on the screen, or did I misunderstood what you tried to say ?

It embeds all the GPS (and G-sensor) data in the grey line at the very bottom of screen. But that's only visible during playback on a bigger screen. It's not meant to be legible on the units little screen.

During recording it displays the date and time on screen big enough to be legible. It would be nice to have speed as well, and there's room on the same line as the date and time.

avout on the unit is live video or ??

hmm, thats strange, cant get mine to work/display , maybe the 2.5mm video out cable got different type?

hmm, thats strange, cant get mine to work/display , maybe the 2.5mm video out cable got different type?

On this model pins functionality on 2.5mm plug are not in accordance ( correspondence ) as most other AV output / input. If you using 2.5mm to 3 RCA ( 2 AV + 1 Video ), then try one of audio RCA, - it will have Video output purpose. Hope you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything I can do to help when driving in direct sunlight like this? Is my lens positioned correctly, or should I angle it down further to show less sky?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-07-28-20h29m45s226.jpg
    vlcsnap-2014-07-28-20h29m45s226.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 28
I'm interested in this cam, but I do not like how the GPS info etc are displayed with the bright greyish bar outlining the letters.
Can this be changed in the menue settings? I'd prefer a style like BlackVue does it. Best would be a menue setting: outline, no outline, font size/colour, position. Is that possible?

I'm interested in this cam, but I do not like how the GPS info etc are displayed with the bright greyish bar outlining the letters.
Can this be changed in the menue settings? I'd prefer a style like BlackVue does it. Best would be a menue setting: outline, no outline, font size, position. Is that possible?

On screen display options via GUI are on the roadmap for future firmware updates but no ETA

Back