Powerucc Panorama2

Good to hear that things work well for you. You mentioned that the GPS time works well. That's a bit of a head scratcher because we're in the same time zone and for me the GPS resets the time when the day changes.

You mentioned that you also got the continuous power cable. That may be the reason the time does not get reset. Is it possible that you can confirm that? I'm a bit frustrated with the GPS here.

I will post today later on new FW with GPS time zones. All is fixed and works fine.

Finally out Panorama II v1.11.13 New Firmware: GPS time zone & Folders

1. GPS time shift issue resolved and new "Time Zone" option added into menu.
2. Creates 3 separate folders to the SD card
- EVENT for Motion detection or G-Sensor activated videos
- JPEG for Photos
- VIDEO for Normal video recording
3. Each video file now has time and date it was created
4. Violet background at night video recording now "gone".

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, newbee question here, will people with no gps benefit from this new firmware?

- JPEG for Photos
Wonderfully Niko! Thank you very much!:)

- JPEG for Photos

Excellent, works great!

Only problem now is that my city (Melbourne, Australia) has daylight saving (+1 hour) over summer. With the timezone that is set to 'Sydney, Guam', it does not change to with that extra 1 hour accordingly. Sydney and Melbourne share the same time and daylight saving, but I also know that Guam does not observe any daylight saving. For now, I simply have it set to the 'Solomon Island / New Caledonia' timezone, which is 1 hour ahead.
At least I can now forget about having to re-adjust the time everyday (even when I had the gps always connected)

Will definitely be checking video improvements when I get time to do some night time driving.

Very welcoming of this update! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Excellent, works great!

Only problem now is that my city (Melbourne, Australia) has daylight saving (+1 hour) over summer. With the timezone that is set to 'Sydney, Guam', it does not change to with that extra 1 hour accordingly. Sydney and Melbourne share the same time and daylight saving, but I also know that Guam does not observe any daylight saving. For now, I simply have it set to the 'Solomon Island / New Caledonia' timezone, which is 1 hour ahead.
At least I can now forget about having to re-adjust the time everyday (even when I had the gps always connected)

Will definitely be checking video improvements when I get time to do some night time driving.

Very welcoming of this update! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Thanks for feedback on time zone. I will pass this info to developer.
Merry Christmas !

Question to Panorama II users: Who has 64Gb flash memory card at home, SD or MicroSD?
I would like to know if anybody want / can test 64Gb on Panorama II.
I got easy Fat32 tool ( software ) to format exFat to Fat32, testing it now. So need other users opinion how it works with them.

all i get is card error i have a 64 gb micro sdxc sandisk ultra formatted to fat32 works fine in the pc but not in the dash cam. would really like to get this working any help is appreciated

Does anyone knows inner/outer diameter of the power plug?

Last edited:
all i get is card error i have a 64 gb micro sdxc sandisk ultra formatted to fat32 works fine in the pc but not in the dash cam. would really like to get this working any help is appreciated
you might have a faulty card.
I'm going to contact SanDisk support to get replacement for this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B009QZH6JS - it looks like it's a known problem, some batches are defective. I didn't use mine with the dashcam, but it keeps unmounting in the phone.

Hi all forum users of the topic!
Tried the new firmware 1.11.13 at night and I had the impression that the firmware 1.08.03 DVR night shot better (picture was better and clearer). White balance is shifted toward yellow. Who tried to write an opinion. Strange, but the official website of this firmware still does not.

Last edited:
Good afternoon. Did test firmware v.1.11.13
1. Super-shift time.
2. Menu-super.
3. Video (night) - bad. Very dark picture, looked like a DVR Mio Mivue
Did roll back the firmware v.1.08.05
Nico if you can tell the developer to leave the video quality with firmware v.1.08.05 menu and everything else with firmware v.1.11.13 and will be super.
Posted a video http://www.ex.ua/509599234994

Last edited:
Good afternoon. Did a test firmware v.1.11.13
1. Super-shift time.
2. Menu-super.
Nico if you can tell the developer to leave the video quality with firmware v.1.08.05 menu and everything else with firmware v.1.11.13 and will be super.
Posted a video http://www.ex.ua/904329505882
Hi Yuri! Please tell me on what firmware night (video) 1.08.03 or 1.08.05 better?

I am putting together comparison v1.08.05 vs v1.11.13 from night driving so can compare and analyse.

Good afternoon. Did a test firmware v.1.11.13
1. Super-shift time.
2. Menu-super.
Posted a video http://www.ex.ua/509599234994

I will collect feedback from Panorama II users who test v1.11.13 within few weeks and will report with all proposals, because this version is Final beta from this year, but for sure they will keep working on FW development as they did it till now.
I will keep forum updated with any progress.

Hi Yuri! Please tell me on what firmware night (video) 1.08.03 or 1.08.05 better?
Hi Sachs.
I'm on firmware v.1.08.05 previously glitches. I update the firmware in the car and forgot to remove the GPS antenna. Now I updated the firmware correctly, glitches are gone. My opinion on firmware v.1.08.05 video (day) - Better.
Video (night) - equally well v.1.08.03 , v.1.08.05

Last edited:
I am putting together comparison v1.08.05 vs v1.11.13 from night driving so can compare and analyse.
Good afternoon Nico. Very interested in these two test video drivers on unlit roads in the

Back