Preparing Micro SD cards

trebo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just got DR750LW-2CH and would like to put an 64GB Micro SD card in it.

I currently don't have a Windows PC (or a Mac).

Can you tell me how to format the SD Card and what needs to be added to the SD Card to get the DashCam working?

Thanks

I don't have a Blackvue but I do believe that your 64GB card can be formatted right in the camera. Take a look through your user manual. Other members may have more specific details.

64 GB Card can be formatted in BlackVue DR750-LW. I'm using it in my DashCam.

Those getting 64gib Micro SC cards working in the DR750-LW, can I ask which ones they are using. I bought the 'Delkin' ones recommended by BlackVue but they only show up as 16gib so am having to use 32gib instead.

I just wished BlackVue units did exactly what they claim to do. They take a serious amount of wedge for these units and they're 'not all that' to be honest!

Those getting 64gib Micro SC cards working in the DR750-LW, can I ask which ones they are using. I bought the 'Delkin' ones recommended by BlackVue but they only show up as 16gib so am having to use 32gib instead.!

you sure the card you bought is genuine?

you sure the card you bought is genuine?

They were bought from a reputable website though I don't remembe which one. They do hold 64gib as I now have it nearly full as extra storage on my phone and tablet (I bought 2). They work in pretty much everything except the BlackVue!

Thanks. It'll have a while for me to transfer the data I have on the card now in the phone to a Sandisk 64gib card to enable me to try the test on the Delkin card. As soon as I tested it and tried it in the BlackVue, I'll get back to you. Thanks again.

Back