Prestigio Roadrunner 530 A5 (with A5S30)

adamus

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Dash Cam
DOD LS430 (processor blown), Vico TF2 EZ
Last edited by a moderator:
jokiin said that Ambarella already dropped support for the A5 processor and they are supporting the A7 now.
For me is no reason to buy any camera with this processor.
Also the Prestigio are low quality cameras. Some company put the a name on some poor chinese cameras.

enjoy,
Mtz

I should clarify, Ambarella will continue to support the A5 for their existing A5 customers but any customers looking to develop a new model will get the A7, for the short term at least we will still see plenty of A5 models around, the product life cycle probably means they won't be around too long though

thnx for fast answers...
low quality LOL ;) most of drivers in Poland buys low quality Overmax or other clones fo 30-50$. Top brands are Mio 358 and Prestigio 530 ;) for about 200$.
I'm asking because I want buy something with local warranty...
How long I must wait for something good with A7 chip ??

adamus said:
thnx for fast answers...
low quality LOL ;) most of drivers in Poland buys low quality Overmax or other clones fo 30-50$. Top brands are Mio 358 and Prestigio 530 ;) for about 200$.
I'm asking because I want buy something with local warranty...
How long I must wait for something good with A7 chip ??

I would think you're going to see a few A7 models hit the market soon, maybe as soon as 4 to 6 weeks (I've seen the running samples already), ours will be longer than that, depends how much work needs to be done with firmware as to how much longer, can't say at this stage

Back