Prevent Videos from being over-written?

Niki

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have a DOD LS330W. Does anyone know if there is any way to prevent certain videos from being over-written do to the loop recording setting? I'm thinking, if something interesting happens while driving, I want to ensure that one piece of video doesn't get deleted. Is the only way to prevent that from happening to turn off the looping?

I have a DOD LS330W. Does anyone know if there is any way to prevent certain videos from being over-written do to the loop recording setting? I'm thinking, if something interesting happens while driving, I want to ensure that one piece of video doesn't get deleted. Is the only way to prevent that from happening to turn off the looping?

I believe it has a G sensor....in that case there is probably a manual way to trigger it. Look in the directions for this

Loop recording itself don't overwrite any videos, only when the card is full, so if you don't fill the card every day or every two days, just empty the card after that period and all your files will be saved. ;)

Back