Primeras impresiones de Viofo A129.

[QUOTE = "HonestReview, publicación: 488119, miembro: 56737"]
¿Cuantos años tienes? No estudiaste español en escuela? Y tu Nino? Cuantos Anos? En 2019, ingles es un idioma de universale.
[/CITAR]
Tengo 57 años y es demasiado tarde para aprender idiomas. Con español y Google estoy satisfecho :)

[QUOTE = "HonestReview, publicación: 488119, miembro: 56737"]
¿Cuantos años tienes? No estudiaste español en escuela? Y tu Nino? Cuantos Anos? En 2019, ingles es un idioma de universale.
[/CITAR]
Tengo 57 años y es demasiado tarde para aprender idiomas. Con español y Google estoy satisfecho :)

No estas muerte, y por lo tanto, nunca tarde en vida! Si, google traducir trabaja bien. Uso para palabras en espanol que no se.

I have to use google translate on some words. I'm not fluent by any means. I know enough to get by so long as I can look up words here and there that I don't know.. I have some family through marriage (and then cousins that are blood relatives) who are hispanic. Cousins grandparents don't speak much much English, similar to Juanmontequinto

My spoken spanish is very rough, better at writing and reading it. I can speak what needs said for most part but I have a VERY VERY hard time understanding it spoken back.
I've learned english in school(8 years).I can handle large conversations in english with english,irish and nordic customers at my job,and I'm living in Spain since 2003 so I speak spanish almost like natives without perfect accent.In South America they are speaking latino Spanish not so different from european Spanish but definitely different accent and some different words. :)

I've learned english in school(8 years).I can handle large conversations in english with english,irish and nordic customers at my job,and I'm living in Spain since 2003 so I speak spanish almost like natives without perfect accent.In South America they are speaking latino Spanish not so different from european Spanish but definitely different accent and some different words. :)

So what is your native language? Ya Mexican Spanish --> Different than South America --- > VERY DIFFERENT from Puerto Rican Spanish.

My native language is Romanian.I'm from Romania,but I left my country with 25 years,now I'm 42..:)

[QUOTE = "gabilondo77, publicación: 488134, miembro: 60301"]
Perdona, se me ha pasado ... No utilizo programas para edición, no puedo ayudar con esto.
[/CITAR]
Gracias de todos modos

After doing several tests in parking mode I think I will leave the low bit rate, although it does not convince me in any way.
The automatic event mode is incomplete without the recording buffer, and the G sensor does not work. I guess it also has the fault of stopping or blocking as other users comment, but I suppose it will.
The low bit rate mode also does not work well with the G sensor no matter how much other users say it is going well. I don't want a card full of meaningless videos, I want it to record only if there is a hit and protect the video so it can't be overwritten.
I bought the camera basically to use it when the car is parked, and I find that it does nothing I want, at least as I would have to.
I knew I had failures and they were pending to solve, but honestly, if I know that as of today everything remains the same I would not have bought this camera and bought a much cheaper one.

After doing several tests in parking mode I think I will leave the low bit rate, although it does not convince me in any way.
The automatic event mode is incomplete without the recording buffer, and the G sensor does not work. I guess it also has the fault of stopping or blocking as other users comment, but I suppose it will.
The low bit rate mode also does not work well with the G sensor no matter how much other users say it is going well. I don't want a card full of meaningless videos, I want it to record only if there is a hit and protect the video so it can't be overwritten.
I bought the camera basically to use it when the car is parked, and I find that it does nothing I want, at least as I would have to.
I knew I had failures and they were pending to solve, but honestly, if I know that as of today everything remains the same I would not have bought this camera and bought a much cheaper one.

La Verdad, usa 'Low Bitrate Registra" cuando el automobil esta en un aparcamiento. Con Low Bitrate, la camara captura todos. y no solomente cuando tienes una problema.

Por Ejemple, una puerta de otro automobil golpea tu automobile. O carrito de compras golpea un Automobil. O Malas Ninos danan el automobil. Etc etc.

Con registra de eventos, perdes mas. La Camara solo activa 30 segunos antes eventos con Buffered parking Mode. Perde mas con este caracteristica.

I do not know what to think about the sensitivity of the G sensor, yesterday on a 500 km trip it was activated several times when driving on a bad road. I keep the videos in the RO folder correctly.
In parking mode, the G sensor does not work, and driving is easily activated.
Now I understand why it is difficult for Viofo to solve the problem with the G sensor

Another error detected in automatic event parking mode. I let capture the list of videos.
The one that is not marked changes the order of saving the video. As you can see I save the video of the rear camera first and then the one on the front camera.
I don't know why I change the save order.
Screenshot_1.png

[QUOTE = "jokiin, publicación: 488786, miembro: 469"]
Eso es normal, no hay de qué preocuparse, siempre y cuando tengan la designación delantera y trasera correcta es todo lo que importa
[/ CITAR]
Gracias

I do not know what to think about the sensitivity of the G sensor, yesterday on a 500 km trip it was activated several times when driving on a bad road. I keep the videos in the RO folder correctly.
In parking mode, the G sensor does not work, and driving is easily activated.
Now I understand why it is difficult for Viofo to solve the problem with the G sensor

Pone "G Sensor" modo a "Medio". En bajo es mas "sensible". Como se dice "sensitive" en espanol? Sensible es correcto or no?

Last edited:
Pone "G Sensor" modo a "Medio". En bajo es mas "sensible". Como se dice "sensitive" en espanol? Sensible es correcto or no?
Yes, in Spanish it is sensitive.
I understood that the most sensitive configuration is high. It's not like that?

Back