Problem downloading Nextbase Replay

Saddler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When downloading Nextbase Replay, Norton deleted the download stating that it was not safe. Nextbase recommended that I switch off Norton during the download. I am worried about doing this as it leaves me exposed to viruses. Has anyone else experienced this?

Not experienced this myself when I downloaded, it's probably Norton being over sensitive. Just do as Nextbase suggests, the chances of getting infected from their site must be zero.
It's probably a certificate that isn't recognised by Norton.

You should be fine. Switch it off. Download. Switch it back on again.

Your problem is your using Norton the worst anti virus software going in the world.

Norton is horrendous for slowing down you pc and blocking just about everything.

Eset antivirus ftw haven't touched Norton for many years.

As said pause protection or turn it off for a few minutes to download it then stick it back on.

My Norton Security and Malwarebytes Pro allowed it through AOK.

Mine was auto downloaded during use though rather than a manual download from the support page, if that makes any difference.

Wonder what the changes to Replay are ?

Probably posted and I've missed them @NextBase Tiffany

Not experienced this myself when I downloaded, it's probably Norton being over sensitive. Just do as Nextbase suggests, the chances of getting infected from their site must be zero.
It's probably a certificate that isn't recognised by Norton.

Thank you for the advice. I will go ahead and switch off Norton during the download.

@Kremmen changes are:

1) Allows support for rear cam and new 512GW firmware.
2) Nextbase Assist option to send details to us, we can then diagnose faults quicker.

Back