Problem logging in 70mai application

cy1990

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hi,

I have just got 70mai smart dash cam. While I was trying to log in the application and sign up, it seemed to be error every time I clicked "get security code". Similarly, I was trying to sign up through Facebook, but it showed the word ''eXception" on the screen. I have tried to log in/sign up using both my Samsung phone and iPhone, but it didn't work. Anyone facing this similar problem before? What should I do to fix it?

Thanks,
CY

1. Which software version did you use?
2. Where did you find the apk?
3. Which hardware version do you have?

HI Exactly the same problem for me as well :/ this is really frustrating ....
App version 1.4.0
Google play store
APK name - com.banyac.midrive.app.intl

Phone
xiaomi pocophone f1
MIUI Global 11.0.5
Android 9

Ok All , found a solution , i think the issue is with the 70mai app version 1.4.0.
I downloaded the previous version 1.3.2 and it works :)

Last edited:
The official team has replied my email and they stated that the problem has been resolved and it was an issue related to "network jitter".

I upgraded to iPhone 11 and have not been able to login once. I keep getting incorrect password error. Despite being 100% sure I am typing it in correctly. So I made an entirely new account (on an Android device) and tried logging in with my iPhone and now, instead of it saying incorrect password, it says "You didn’t register, please sign up as a user at first.”

I am able to login 100% of the time on my Android device, just not iPhone 11.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Smart Dash Cam 1S / MiDrive D06 8
Back