Problem of repeated restart without recording.

UGH..........

the pattern you told may happen on Ebay, AliExpress or somewhere else, but not here, at DashCamTalk.
DCT is not a trading/sales plantform, poster only get honour from the public users which get useful information.

As I know, you purchased several cameras from Conkim, so I believe you are not a racist.
Regarding translation, "I" was changed to "We".
Sorry for the automatic translation.

And I don't do racism.
I'm talking as a buyer of this product.

Also, as I have spoken so far, I cannot lie as a simple engineer.

Before purchasing this product "K2S", I used the mini series in the past for a long time.

Compared to products from other manufacturers, the mini series was highly valued for its reliability and stability.

Therefore, I bought K2S as a successor.
(In fact, I tried to make a system with Raspberry3.
However, because Starvis did not have a wide-angle undistorted camera, they purchased K2S. )

So,
I want you to feel secure about that.

If the camera problem is solved, I will be silent.

This time, I'm still not sure about the initial failure of the rear camera, so I keep talking.

I speak repeatedly.
If the problem of “camera and recording” is solved, I will only make a new proposal.

In that case, there will be no discussion in this thread.

Regarding the proposal, my wisdom may be slightly less than that of ants, but it can be useful.

I feel seriously stressed when harassed.
That's why I say a lot.

However, if I can talk to each other with ease, I will speak with ease.

Therefore, I wanted you to understand in a relaxed manner by using "DCT" instead of talking by e-mail.

I want you to have a good full moon.
Thank you carefully.

Therefore, I wanted you to understand in a relaxed manner by using "DCT" instead of talking by e-mail.

Hi Yudia, I know you purcahsed other mini cameras from Conkim so I believe you are a fan of mini cameras.
and I understand you are sad and anxious when you found the recorder is not working properly.
So we do our best to research and figure out what is happening there. (every time we got a user's mail we do the research work)

we sincerely &strongly suggest you to check the CAM1 connector, as the images we show in the previous posts.

by the way, we are just talking about product issue, we don't want anybody to be silent.
even a un-successful setup will also give the other users experience for their attention, right?
hope you can enjoy the K2S recorder after the bad connection problem solved.

I am always here, monitoring users' feedback and thoughts, help them to enjoy camera; in the past 6 years, and the future X years ;)

when you checking the cable connectors,
If you found any cable end is "longer" than the others,
no doubt, that cable is not fully inserted.
the cable ends are made in same mold so the length is exact same

by the way,
USB-C connector is more reliable than any other mini connectors in similar size

@Rayman.Chan
These are the videos taken yesterday before going home and the videos after going home.

In the log file, only the date and time of card formatting is recorded.

Easy-to-understand and separate files.

* This video is a video immediately after the rear camera and power supply wiring are connected and locked with the mounting bracket.

A problem that does not return from parking mode even if vibration is applied with the logic switch turned from OFF to ON.
The rear camera is connected to PORT1, but it is crashing forever as it was at the beginning of product arrival.

[Front 1080P30] Physically connected, this display is normal.
[1080P30] Although it is not physically connected, [1080P30] is displayed abnormally.

"VID_20191213_180805-converted.mp4"

* This video is just after the rear camera and power supply wiring are connected and locked with the mounting bracket.

The phenomenon that the K2S main unit freezes because the camera video cannot be decoded normally.
(While driving, the left hand is placed on the shift knob and the right hand is placed on the steering wheel. If the WDT freezes without functioning, the K2S will not restart and will remain frozen forever.)

The relative logical time displayed on K2S also stops, so it is completely frozen.
The process remains stopped at 18:09:43 according to the watch.

At time sequence 00:43 in the video, I manually turned off the logic switch.
However, K2S will not turn off until the charge on the electrolytic capacitor is empty.
Also, in this case, “see you” speech synthesis does not occur because it freezes completely.

In this problem, there is a symptom that the power does not turn off even when the K2S logic switch is turned off.

Of course, the rear camera is connected to PORT1, and the mounting bracket that was pointed out is also used.

"VID_20191213_181133-converted.mp4" [00:43 Video time when I manually turned off the logic switch.]

* This video is just after the rear camera and power supply wiring are connected and locked with the mounting bracket.

This is a video in which the process tree does not operate normally because a voice synthesis called "start record" occurs during recording.

In this video, K2S has been restarted several times by WDT.

This is a video just after returning home.
I have reported to @Rayman.Chan many times that the initial failure of this product is stressing me, but they did not accept the initial failure as a camera product, and their manufacturers justified themselves In order to do so, only the word “cable connection is bad” has been repeated.

No matter how much I report in the video, I will not consider the possibility of an initial camera failure at all.

=====
That I confirmed.

* If you replace the USB power supply with the power supply of three manufacturers and the power supply that came with this product, the situation will not improve.

* K2S that "cold started" when the outside temperature is -2 ° C and the inside temperature is below freezing is not always below 30 ° C.

* There is a problem of “deviation of the electrical characteristics of the image receiving device” that the image is recorded without any problem only when the room temperature (the temperature of the image receiving device) is warm while parked under the sun.

* Cable connection has been confirmed many times.

* In addition, the camera and cable connected to PORT1 and PORT2 were replaced with each PORT and verified.
Only the rear camera will crash.

* Even if the rear camera cable is replaced with a GPS unit cable that had click noise, there is no improvement.

* This time, only the rear camera is connected, and the front camera is not connected, in order to get an understanding of the initial failure of the product.
=====

Of course, the rear camera is connected to PORT1, and the mounting bracket that was pointed out is also used.
VID_20191213_190557-converted.mp4"

@Rayman.Chan
So far, no matter what evidence and circumstances I have submitted, @Rayman.Chan has repeatedly remarked "the rear camera is normal, the connection is abnormal".

Even though there are so many defects, the buyer feels very stressed about the initial failure of the product, but they say "the rear camera is normal, the connection is abnormal" and they feel the stress I feel I just have fun.

There is not even a message saying "Ship another rear camera for verification" just because "the rear camera is normal, the connection is abnormal".

If you are freed from this stress, I will be ready to pay for the shipping cost of returning the rear camera with the initial failure.

I'm really frustrated looking at the crashed screen next to the handle.

I really feel this stress and pain each time because the video crashes and freezes while driving every day.

@Rayman.Chan
Please help us solve the problem of the camera video crashing.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely ask

@Rayman.Chan
Because really in trouble, corresponding Come on.
I do not mind paying for the return shipping.

This stress is very disgusting.

In the mini-series, I have to not have complained to your company you know.
Because it was enough as a product.
Moreover, even if there was a malfunction, it was a slight one and it was within an acceptable range.

About this matter
Sincerely ask.

Upload a video of today's K2S that was shot on the way home.

It is in this state from the time of purchase.

Because this condition always occurs, you are distracted and cannot concentrate on driving.

I am very in trouble because replacing the cable does not improve this.

Sincerely ask.

Hi Yudia,
when you insert the cable into receptacle, there will be a slight "click" feeling when it is fully inserted.
you may try to handle the cable to insert to recorder body for several times to try to fiind the feeling.

or another way, find the feeling on your cell phone recharging cable.

I just say what I have seen and share my diagnosis, not a subjective conclusion.
you can try what we suggested to check if the problem can be solved, this will be helpful for both you and me.

the download speed from the link you shared is 7KB/S, but we never gave up to download and check the videos (for hours) to help you.
we are doing our best to serve and help you, please understand.

Thank you, @Rayman.Chan

Because there are few uploaders that I know, I was looking for an uploader that I could check even in an environment where information was limited.

7Kbps is certainly slow ...
Than 33.6Kbps analog modem ...

I am sorry about this.

I received a direct email, so I will comment on this progress again in this thread.

Next up, let ’s not just unpleasant comments, but a fun thread! \(^o^)/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yudia K2S 2
knwatkins K2S 41
Back