Problem with audio xiaomi yi 4k Black

marcioveron

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Good Morning,
Let's see if I can find someone here to help me, I bought a xiaomi yi 4k and I'm having a problem with their audio, the audio just comes out a static sound, someone has seen or had this error?

how to solve?

Video demonstrating the problem.

sorry for english (google translate)

Good Morning,
Let's see if I can find someone here to help me, I bought a xiaomi yi 4k and I'm having a problem with their audio, the audio just comes out a static sound, someone has seen or had this error?

how to solve?

Video demonstrating the problem.

sorry for english (google translate)
Recommend opening a ticket with Yi on their website!

You could try updating or reloading the firmware but that is more likely a hardware fault and will need to be replaced

You could try updating or reloading the firmware but that is more likely a hardware fault and will need to be replaced

I did it today, I'm going to return it to the seller for exchange, I hope the other does not have the same problem.

My camera is doing the exact same thing.
The weird thing, is that it started a few day also.
I think it got a little bit of sand.
Did yours got sand?

Gonçalo Cabral

My camera is doing the exact same thing.
The weird thing, is that it started a few day also.
I think it got a little bit of sand.
Did yours got sand?

Gonçalo Cabral

I do not think so, because I had been with her a few days ago
send to exchange.

I bought it almost a year ago, second hand...so no luck for me.
I've been doing some test and it picks more sound when I change the video settings.
The thing is that I use it to record my soccer matches with my friends in ultra-Wide...and in that setting I don't get sound, but when I change video sending I can pick some audio, but always with a lot of noise.

Back