Problem with Blueskysea A12 - Please Help

That vendor is 300miles away and he said Ive got a wrong sd card or sth.
Not a card-related problem! And I had a call to this manufacturer, he confirmed your A12 has a different chipset from our module!

Thank you, unfortunately, although the screen shows the correct location, the saved files do not have information about it, attached file data, location, speed and G values are 0. So it's not a matter of matching the software either. Unfortunately, I am unlucky That's screen on Dashcam viewer.

I dont know how to help myself with this...
I contacted the seller, he offered a 30% return. Now I have to try to find a solution, maybe updating the software or replacing the antenna with one from dv988 to help ... Please study my screen shot, mayby it answer You how to solve it.

Not a card-related problem! And I had a call to this manufacturer, he confirmed your A12 has a different chipset from our module!
Sorry im distirbing You another time. When You had a conctact with manufactorer, does he tell You what excatly chipset do I have? It schould be JL5701 i A12, and wich finaly do I Have?

Sorry im distirbing You another time. When You had a conctact with manufactorer, does he tell You what excatly chipset do I have? It schould be JL5701 i A12, and wich finaly do I Have?
It should be AIT chipset!

Same module, but A12 comes with a different chipset!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J B2M 6
jtdunc B2M 3
jtdunc B2M 15
Back