Problem with G Force being too sentitive?

Alextek

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR650GW-2CH
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I’ve had my 650 since March 2015 and so far the only complain I have is the G Force. I have a Nissan GTR which the suspension is already stiff, but still if I place the bar on settings as less sensitive it will still activate all the time while driving Events and start recording as events. I have normal set to 3 minutes and just event to get the least space of recording possible for it.
Is it possible for me to deactivate Events?
Is it possible to go even less sensitive than 0?

I have to delete on a weekly basis the recording as the 64GB will keep events and not auto delete them. It would be awesome to deactivate the events while in normal driving and just leave it for parking mode.

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I’ve had my 650 since March 2015 and so far the only complain I have is the G Force. I have a Nissan GTR which the suspension is already stiff, but still if I place the bar on settings as less sensitive it will still activate all the time while driving Events and start recording as events. I have normal set to 3 minutes and just event to get the least space of recording possible for it.
Is it possible for me to deactivate Events?
Is it possible to go even less sensitive than 0?

I have to delete on a weekly basis the recording as the 64GB will keep events and not auto delete them. It would be awesome to deactivate the events while in normal driving and just leave it for parking mode.

Welcome to DCT,

If you need to send in your feedback best to email Pittasoft at sales@pittasoft.com

Cheers,

Welcome to DCT,

If you need to send in your feedback best to email Pittasoft at sales@pittasoft.com

Cheers,
Does that have "any" chance of even being looked at? Given all the problems with overly sensitive settings it seems they do not read this forum or read email. Since getting my 650 1ch several months ago my impression of Pittasoft is they could care less about customer "issues". They (Pitasoft) would do well to have an official monitor and respond to comments / questions and not leave it to third party dealers to do their best.. for which we are grateful.

Does that have "any" chance of even being looked at? Given all the problems with overly sensitive settings it seems they do not read this forum or read email. Since getting my 650 1ch several months ago my impression of Pittasoft is they could care less about customer "issues". They (Pitasoft) would do well to have an official monitor and respond to comments / questions and not leave it to third party dealers to do their best.. for which we are grateful.

Not trying to add fuel to the fire, just trying to help. I would say it is looked at by Pittasoft, I can't guarantee a response of course because it is not us that will receive the email. We definitely understand your concerns - have you also asked your supplier to write to the manufacturer about this? Pittasoft does not read this forum or all of them comments so if you comment here then Pittasoft will not hear it. Best idea is to contact your local supplier and ask them to make a complaint for you. Cheers

Back