Problem with GS1000 and Firmware HD50G-053013

Armada

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I have a GS1000 with originally iTracker fw 4.36.220812B. This gave many problems with failure of the cam and corrupt video files. Gsensor and GPS worked well.
I decided to update with fw HD50G-053013. The cam is now working well and the videos are excellent.
Yet I experience the following problems. With the previous fw a folder was created called GPS, containing the data from the GPS and the Gsensor. The new fw does not make this folder. So this information is not saved. When I make this folder myself it is deleted by the cam. On the other hand, on the videos I can see the speed and coordinates. So GPS and probably also Gsensor are working well.
In the setupmenu I see "Gsensor". This is set to "no" and I can not change it.
Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong.

Thanks in advance

Try finding another firmware

Thanks for that solution. The Chinese were selling me something imperfect. Solution: Find something better ....
Anyone have an idea? Otherwise this thing goes under the hammer into a thousand pieces. I will not spend hours on something from around 100 €.

you installed a firmware from a different camera and now some features you liked are not there or not working correctly, need to try another firmware to see if you can find a match, not sure what else you wanted to hear

if the firmware originally had an iTracker logo then it is quite possibly a Samoon model so that might help narrow your search, some Texet models may suit, there is a very wide variety of hardware possibilities within that same looking product so you can get lucky, you can also get very unlucky and break the product by installing a different firmware

Let's finish this message, those phones...sometimes i experienced that firmware did not always install properly and you have to flash it twice or more.
I would also recommend that you stick in firmwares starting with 4.36, the one you mentioned is possibly made for newer hardware.

Last edited:
Back