Problem with HDR - always on when set to AUTO HDR mode.

tegrzegorz

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Dash Cam
Viofo 139 pro
If you change the hours of HDR on, for example, 8:00 PM - 6:30 AM, and set HDR to AUTO, even after the specified hours, HDR is always on. Also in parking mode. Please check if you have the same at home - required change of AUTO HDR activation hours from default to your own.

Have you upgraded to the latest 0321 version?

Yes. I don't want HDR on during the day, so I have HDR OFF for now.

I've been running AutoHDR with 0321 the past few days and it's turning on and off as expected. Given that you've upgraded, @tegrzegorz, you can try using it again and see if it works for you now.

I may have found a solution to my problem. It was the same with the CVR-7810-G-PRO. I'm testing at the moment. The result will be tomorrow.
Update.
I found a solution to my problem. I had the same situation with the CVR A7810-G PRO. For HDR AUTO to work properly, it must be turned on within its hours. That is, if the range of hours of its activation is 20:00 - 5:00, you should set HDR to AUTO only during these hours (20:00 - 5:00). If you want to change the time range of its validity to another, e.g. 21:00 - 6:00, it should be done in this time range (21:00 - 6:00).

Last edited:
another question... why you can not just turn HDR on and off?
I have 2x OFF and once AUTO in the app.

What exactly does HDR with the A139 Pro and why should you be able to set times?

Back