Problems with Panorama G?

You need a 3rd party program to format FAT32, Windows can read them but can't write the partition

Card errors when trying to test don't sound good though

Ok thank you. I will try it out and see what I can find

Ok I reformatted this morning and turned off G sensor. It worked for the whole day except for the last video file. When reviewing the file on the unit it froze and now that file is corrupt. When looking through the review menu, the corrupt file shows the same preview of another file and when tying to play it, the camera restarts

I tried it again in the camera. I will try it in the computer and see how it goes. Does it matter that I have looping video off and the drive time is about 20mins +/-5 and the file size is almost 3GB?

Looping off is a bad idea. That is only used for special occasions. All dashcams record in 1.3.5 minute segments and recycle oldest files.

I tried it again in the camera. I will try it in the computer and see how it goes. Does it matter that I have looping video off and the drive time is about 20mins +/-5 and the file size is almost 3GB?

if you have looping off it will still break the files into chunks due to file size limitations, it also means when the card fills up it will stop recording

I would try formatting the card FAT32 in your PC and see how you go, some cards can be fussy when formatted exFAT in the camera

With looping on, it will not start deleting until the memory card fills up correct?

Also, I am looking for a FAT32 converter and only see NTFS to FAT32 converters. Is this the proper one?

I tried the link but it keeps formatting it in exFAT

Thank you. I'll check it out and report back

Ok so I formatted it in FAT32 and turned on loop mode for 5 mins. Also had G sensor turned to Low. It worked for a little bit but started corrupting agian

Are you able to try a second card? It sounds like the card is bad based on the failed H2TESTw results you posted earlier.

I don't think I do. I will take a look around for one but Not that I know of

Ok thank you. I shall contact the company of the card and see what they say

Quick question. If the power cable is slightly loose in the unit, could this cause the corruption? It is not loose to the point of losing power but sometimes it could be pushed in more.

Back