Program to put my 2 channel video into one?

cyanideg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Have the Panorama X2 and have a video that id like to put online. How would I pair the front and rear video files (synced) into one video? I have dashcam viewer but I cant figure out if it has that kind of functionality or not.

ok apparently DC viewer has PIP for Mac only.... WTF.

I use AVS Video Editor.

I use cyberlink's powerDirector. You can add loads of video lines to have them all show at the same time, It's as easy as load each clip from wherever you've stored them into Cyberlink's desktop area then drag/drop each clip onto its own timeline

In Linux I use kdenlive. In Windows I use VSDC free. Just make sure you uncheck the extra ad-ware it tries to install alongside the actual video editor.

As mentioned by sludgeguts above Power Director for windows does the trick for me. I'm running version 13 on Windows 8.1. What I like about it is that the audio tracks are easily managed, where you can suppress portions of the audio very easily without having to split anything. Just insert control points on the audio track and drag them down like a volume setting. And also, you can dub new tracks in the same way.

Vinny

Back