Projects or creation that trick people into thinking that you are smart.

EsQueue

Reaction score
Country
United States
My most recent project is called Ultimate Power Bank. It was designed by a YouTuber called K R A L Y N 3D. It's a power bank with a 110v AC modified sine output, 12 to ~50v dc adjustable output via barrel port (have lots of adaptors from a broken car jump starter kit), 13 - 36 VDC and USB C PB port (20v trigger) input options for charging, a 10 Watt wireless charger 4 USB ports (2 normal and 2 Quick Charge 3.0). Battery is removable so other packs can be built. Mine has 17,226 mAh @ 11.1 Volts / 191.2086 Watt hours. Over 52,000 mAh @ 3.7 volts if measuring how all power bank sellers do now.

The original did call for a 5 watt wireless charger and I purchased a 10 watt by mistake. I had to modify some of the print files and get a 9v source instead of 5.

Last edited:
I know the feeling, some times i have made substantial replies to posts in here, only to do something so its all lost,,,,, though the autosave function on the forum here have also saved my ass often.
But i few times i have written a elaborate RPLY like a A4 sheet of text, only to loose it all some way, and then i do again but can not bother to sit and type for a hour again so it will end up a short simple RPLY.
I am a pretty slow writer ( use 3 fingers ) and also english are not my native language so a lot of things in play.

@EsQueue That looks very nice indeed (y) My only concern is the "modified sine wave"; this can cause issues with some devices. I'm sure you know about that but many folks don't and "modified" can run from near-sinewave and clean all the way to awful. Anyone else doing such a build should be aware of that ;) Also liking your choice of cells. With LiIon, cell quality is critical to safety and far too many people and manufacturers try to go cheap with this :oops: Sorry you lost your post- I think we've all had that happen and it feels awful.

For folks who might want something similar but without building their own, you should check out the YouTube channel "DIY Solar Power with Will Prowse". He tests and reviews things like this and he knows his stuff well. You don't always get what you pay for but you never get what you don't pay for, and quality is never cheap- only worth it.

Phil

Back