Promotional activity

Or winning it! By answering the correct answer which is always...42!

I eagerly wait by the front door for the postman to deliver my prize...

wtf?? whats this all about? who won what? how come I didn't know about it??

that's just the meaning of life ;)

...the Universe, and Everything ;)

just @Grimm using his Jedi mind powers to try and jump the line and get a free camera

And it worked!!!

Those betas better be over soon, it's darn cold out here on the stoop. I doubt the postman will be here at 3:28am to have me sign for my prize but you never know...

wtf?? whats this all about? who won what? how come I didn't know about it??

It was all done and dusted whilst you were asleep wozzzzza:) Grimm got in fast with the 'Southern Comfort'

Just liked your page, not because I am jealous of Grimm (well I am slightly I suppose), but because of all your help and hard work on here, jokiin!:)

I also wasn't expecting to find references to the great Douglas Adams on here. I'd misread the Thread as being Paranormal Activity!:p I'm going to blame that on the fact that I'm squinting at a small iPod Touch screen, having left my reading glasses in the car.:cool: Doh!

Last edited:
Just done the Facepodpage (need to get out more to understand what is going on) sent invites to so many you might find it will crash:D joking really but since finding this Forum and reading so much about the DC market place it would seem to me that you are somewhat different to many in your approach in other words a desire to 'do it right the first time' which I fully endorse.:cool:

Not as that means much just my two-penny's worth

Liked et all :D

I'm not on any social media networks (die-hard forum user), so hopefully you'll consider promoting via the forums here. But at this point, I'll be happy if I can get my hands on 1 (or more) of these cams BEFORE you run out of inventory ;)

we're a long way behind target at the moment unfortunately but will do something for forum users also

Have some other product that we've been working on as well (under another brand we own) and may do something with those as well

Yeah I'm with @DashBoat here, seeing as I've been late to the GS1000 party :confused:

no problem, I do appreciate that you're even interested in what we're doing, it means a lot, thanks :)
wonder if that will get me brownie points towards a win of one of these things?

Back