Promotional activity

[QUOTE="mariomart,]Bloody , better wipe that brown stuff off your nose before it stains ;)[/QUOTE]

Too late. Heads too far up for a simple nose wipe. :)

My Cash is patiently waiting for when Jokiin is happy with hardware test results and gives the okay, for release of his baby.

Too late. Heads too far up for a simple nose wipe. :)

My Cash is patiently waiting for when Jokiin is happy with hardware test results and gives the okay, for release of his baby.

I'm in the same queue @Scruffie. I'm hoping I'll have enough cash at the time and that @jokiin looks after us forumers (I think he also offered to give me a $50 discount after I purchased a stop-gap cam from another company that ended up being a turd in a bow-tie).

How about giving a discount to us DCTers, eh @jokiin? ;)

He already mentioned somewhere that there will be something for forums members.

Yep :)
For me that constitude a small problem, will it be cheaper for me to just buy the camera in another EU country, or will jokiin take the Chinese ebay shop route and undervalue the cameras on the invoice he send out with the cameras so we dont have to pay duties and taxes, or at least not so many.

Anyways his camera will fit like a glowe on my windscreen :)

Yep :)
For me that constitude a small problem, will it be cheaper for me to just buy the camera in another EU country, or will jokiin take the Chinese ebay shop route and undervalue the cameras on the invoice he send out with the cameras so we dont have to pay duties and taxes, or at least not so many.

There are ways and means ;)

I think all 7000 of us if we want so, i have not notised jokiin saying that it will be a offer for a select group of DCT members.

And i fint that pretty awsome factoring in that there is 7000 ppl who is signed up on DCT :cool:

And i am not expecting jokiin to "give" his product avay to us, i would be happy with a Little discount on the retail prize.
Please notise i said " Little" as i will not force a ammount on jokiin, i will take what he offer and be happy about it :)

Or not. But even though i have 2 dashcams right now and dont really need a new one, i do feel like getting a new "toy" and it have been a while since i have caved in to my shoppoholicisem ;)

How about a register before x date and receive a discount?

discount will be available to anyone that is an active member prior to announcement of availability, not sure yet as I haven't really worked out the details as to how much but we might do it on a sliding scale where the more active a member is the larger discount they can receive, open to suggestions and feedback anyway

discount will be available to anyone that is an active member prior to announcement of availability, not sure yet as I haven't really worked out the details as to how much but we might do it on a sliding scale where the more active a member is the larger discount they can receive, open to suggestions and feedback anyway
Bugger, I'm not that active, but all my posts are pure class ;)

Thank goodness quality over quantity takes pride of place, always told my girlfriends it did - not many believed me though:(

Did you mention before Rick that people that bought your other cam would get some sort of discount?

I did indeed, those people will get it cheaper than anyone else
how about those people, like me, who have recommended your other camera to others who have bought it but not bought it myself as I already had one before I knew about yours and did not recommend the one I had and recommended yours due to how good support is and feedback is on it without even testing it myself first?

Back