Promotional activity

How about asking them to buy one for you? Then you get access to this discount, too :D

how about those people, like me, who have recommended your other camera to others who have bought it but not bought it myself as I already had one before I knew about yours and did not recommend the one I had and recommended yours due to how good support is and feedback is on it without even testing it myself first?
@wozzzzza I think that if you had typed just one more word, you would have imploded and blinked out of existence ;)

cooool. don't want him to get me one for me as you wont have record of me getting one. but if it cheaper he will get 2 instead of one then we can share it one each. rather get one from you direct though.

Aww, gee, new to the site and to any awareness of this cam. Been doing some reading on the Guardtrak website, seems to me that the camera is exactly whats needed. Waiting with bated breath for a release announcement :) (oh yeah, liked the facebook page, invited only one friend.. the others just arent into it.. but had shared the website info a few days ago)

I see some of you are referring to another cam... which one? Is that available now?

Aww, gee, new to the site and to any awareness of this cam. Been doing some reading on the Guardtrak website, seems to me that the camera is exactly whats needed. Waiting with bated breath for a release announcement :) (oh yeah, liked the facebook page, invited only one friend.. the others just arent into it.. but had shared the website info a few days ago)

I see some of you are referring to another cam... which one? Is that available now?

Hi Sue, Another Novocastrian - looks like I won't be the only local with one of Jokiin's cams here when they are ready :)

Wow - didn't realise that was my first post ...
I've been patiently waiting since I PM'ed Jokiin in September last year when I sold my old cam with my car thinking I'll upgrade the car and the camera at the same time ...

Although I've been waiting for a while I'm certainly welcome of the approach to make sure it's right before releasing it for sale.
When it's available there will be a few demo's being performed here and hopefully a few more sales lining up ...

Hi Sue, Another Novocastrian - looks like I won't be the only local with one of Jokiin's cams here when they are ready :)
Haaa., We will know each other by our GuardTraks. when the time comes.

Back