Pulling my hair out, USB will not respond to any device.

Thomas Ayers

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys.

Just bought my mobius about a week ago. Today was the first day I tried to hook the USB to my laptop to check all the awesome video out. Well.... Nothing happened. Thought that was odd... So I whipped out my Galaxy 5S with my OTG cable.... Nothing happened. Odd again... So I took out my Windows Tablet running 7, Nothing happened. So then I thought well maybe it didnt record anything. I pulled the SD Card out and put it into my Laptop... viola! a **** ton of video! So what gives? anyone experience this before? Very frustrating as I do not have the camera in its black case anymore, I hid it in my rear view mirror so its concieled so getting to the SD Card everyday is a little tough. HELP!

Hey guys.

Just bought my mobius about a week ago. Today was the first day I tried to hook the USB to my laptop to check all the awesome video out. Well.... Nothing happened. Thought that was odd... So I whipped out my Galaxy 5S with my OTG cable.... Nothing happened. Odd again... So I took out my Windows Tablet running 7, Nothing happened. So then I thought well maybe it didnt record anything. I pulled the SD Card out and put it into my Laptop... viola! a **** ton of video! So what gives? anyone experience this before? Very frustrating as I do not have the camera in its black case anymore, I hid it in my rear view mirror so its concieled so getting to the SD Card everyday is a little tough. HELP!

Could be USB cable problem. Some cable is for charging only and no data transfer.

Could b a driver update issue or a corrupt system driver for your USB ports, look at the windows drpeficd manager and see if there are any error warnings on your USB drivers.

If there are no errors check he date to see if a update happened recently if so rollback the driver to the prior one. Check the port again.
Also check the manufactures site for updated drivers

I have a 64gb card stuffed full of files... wont record, wont format, but will play the files and is not recognised when in a camera.

I can delete all the files and it looks clean and when i go to format it ... failed to format and the bloomin files are back on it again ...

It got stuffed in one of my Mobius set on instant shut down when i clipped the ignition off and promptly put it back on..

I now set the Mobius's to 10 second delay..

Back