Q800pro speed cam data issue

ivan2red

Reaction score
Country
United States
A few days ago I install new Q800pro to my car and found interesting issue. When you driving it is warning you about speed cameras, but in reality it is red light cameras and vice versa, smartguidepoint.dx2 stays in driveinfo folder (as far as I understand it should disappear, at least it was on my previous thinkware camera). When I am looking at speed data version it doesn't show me current one (3.04.21). Does anybody has any idea what is going on?
P.S. I bought another Q800pro and got exactly the same issue. I can not believe nobody has this problem.

Last edited:
A few days ago I install new Q800pro to my car and found interesting issue. When you driving it is warning you about speed cameras, but in reality it is red light cameras and vice versa, smartguidepoint.dx2 stays in driveinfo folder (as far as I understand it should disappear, at least it was on my previous thinkware camera). When I am looking at speed data version it doesn't show me current one (3.04.21). Does anybody has any idea what is going on?
P.S. I bought another Q800pro and got exactly the same issue. I can not believe nobody has this problem.
I'm having this same issue, and it's annoying as hell. I agree with you that there should be a difference in the type of camera being used in that area.

Back