Quality Issue With DrivePro 200

ctse_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought my DrivePro 200 in March 2015 so have had it for 2 years, around last month, I noticed that in my clips, the middle looks like it's out of focus and can barely see the car in front numberplate unless right up close.

However, the picture is crystal clear around the sides to the left and right, is this a faulty sensor or a faulty lens in the middle, or something else entirely. I upgraded to the latest firmware last month, anyone else with this issue and if so how did you solve it?

lens has gone out of focus, probably been heat affected, if it's out of warranty you could open it up and refocus it

T
lens has gone out of focus, probably been heat affected, if it's out of warranty you could open it up and refocus it

Thanks, any idea how I do that? I'm an absolute amateur when it comes to stuff like this or would I be better bringing it to a camera repair shop?

T

Thanks, any idea how I do that? I'm an absolute amateur when it comes to stuff like this or would I be better bringing it to a camera repair shop?

need to open it up and manually adjust the lens, probably nothing specific to your model but there are plenty of threads here on other models about how to refocus which will give you an idea of what's involved

Back