Quesh Reka dashcam

marg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bought a Maxtec one April from Aldi, worked fine for a few weeks, returned it due to battery not charging, Reka dashcam sent in exchange, sent it back after two weeks, battery not charging, it was returned to me this week---same camera I sent them but no info on what was wrong or what they had done to fix it.

I installed hoping it would work OK again---for a week at least, but it isn't even turning on with engine, so not sure what to do. It has cost nearly as much as the camera for the postage to return it, which hasn't been refunded, and have had three months use out of six months since I purchased it.

Have asked customer service for info on what was wrong but they say they have no info about it.

Any advice on next step???

three strikes and you're out, I'd be asking for a refund at this stage
Thanks for answering . I am thinking this might be the best solution as I can't keep spending money on expensive returns and I do need a dashcam that is reliable.
Worried however if I send it back, whether they will be honest enough to send a refund as well as refunding postage costs...............

Back