Question about "copy to another card" ability. Mini 0805

cartmanbp

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Good day. I flashed latest firmware for two cards to my mini 0805 (from official site). My device can see now two cards. And can record video on each of them. I have new "Choose card" entry in the main menu. But i have no ability to copy files from one card to another. There is no new menu entry (like Copy to another card) in gallery mode. Is it normal? Could you advice me firmware with "copy to another card" ability?

Thank you

If your 0805 has interal memory, then the "copy to another card" funcion will able to work. If it is not, then lucky you wouldn't make your mini bricked. ;)

As i heard, there is no difference between 0805 "with" or "without" internal memory. Hardware the same. You just need put microsd card inside device (after take it into pieces) and flash proper firmware.

And as i written before:

My device can see now two cards. And can record video on each of them. I have new "Choose card" entry in the main menu.

Thank you for answer) But i need help with proper firmware searching. Or i want to know if it possible (making copies from card to card) on mini 0805. It would be nice, if someone make screenshot with "copy to another card" menu entry and post it for me.

Mayby you opened another previous version of mini.

There is inner micro sd card slot inside MINI 0805. I ALREADY take my 0805 "without memory edition" into pieces, flashes it with "two cards official firmware", place two cards (inner and outer) and it works. Just I have no "copy to another card" ability.

Thank you for answers. But I don´t need trash-talking. I need advice from users with the same expirience. Thank you again and good luck.

many of these do have the internal card reader and it's just a matter of putting a card in and installing the 2 card firmware, the functions offered does vary with different firmware versions though as it depends what the wholesale customer has requested at the time, best to just try some of the other 2 card firmwares and see if you can find one with the function you want

This is the reason why I have written here) I flashed latest "2cards"-firmware from official site. I have all 2-cards abilities except copying between cards. But maybe I just can not find this menu entry? And I request help in searching this menu entry (screenshot for example). Or the link to firmware, that definatly have "copy yo another card" menu entry.

place two cards (inner and outer)
that is what i call a difference hardware.
I need advice from users with the same expirience. Thank you again and good luck.
i have two version of mini - because I sell mini series dashcam. And maybe i have both of firmware in my computer. But now i dont want to help you. Good luck with someone with the same expirience !

earlier version had this function but it could only record to internal card if no external card was installed, or external card when installed, it had copy function but couldn't write to both cards, I don't remember which versions they were though, I don't follow this model closely, @Tobi@s might have copy of the firmware on his website http://dc.p-mc.eu/0805/firmware

I found the firmware with "copy to another card". It works. But this firmware from 2014 year. I don't know if i can place links for external resources here. If it possible (by forum rules), i will place it here. If somebody needs.

But it would be better to find more "fresh" firmware.

Good day. I flashed latest firmware for two cards to my mini 0805 (from official site). My device can see now two cards. And can record video on each of them. I have new "Choose card" entry in the main menu. But i have no ability to copy files from one card to another. There is no new menu entry (like Copy to another card) in gallery mode. Is it normal? Could you advice me firmware with "copy to another card" ability?

Thank you

Sorry we don't sell built in memory card for a long time ,it seems no market for that ,so we cancel "Copy to another card" function. If you think this is important , I will arrange a latest firmware for you . please E-mail me at : joy@skyhigh-global.com ,thanks .

Sorry, Joy) I really apologize for that) And thank you again)

Back