Question to all - what format (FAT32 or exFAT) memory cards you have in the mini 0906?

vetallo

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
When installing memory cards on 64 or 128 GB the recorder itself formats in FAT32

the specification specifies support exFAT

why none of the developers are not responsible, the mini 0906 has a problem with the park mode, described in the topics previously?

This manual mini 0906

Attachments

• 5655406C-0F46-46BC-B8B1-77CBFA818C3D.jpeg
    5655406C-0F46-46BC-B8B1-77CBFA818C3D.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 29
wonderful, I'm afraid when working with park mode, there are also errors, you need the product to test before sales

I'm not sure what problem you have with park mode but that's not related to the memory card format used

the problem your products have, you can read in the topics above. I thought that you can solve it with the help of another card format, then I wait for a solution from you !!!

I don't know what problem you are having but it won't be due to using FAT32
Okay, do not want to read the topics, I'll tell you again. in the park mode, the camera records in the time laps mode a file longer than 4GB and stops

in the end, what we have

- testing of firmware on clients
- defective cables on rear camera
- camera malfunction in park mode
- a false manual
- and the rest of what remains to be seen...

thank you

Okay, do not want to read the topics, I'll tell you again. in the park mode, the camera records in the time laps mode a file longer than 4GB and stops

that will be a firmware problem and should be easy enough to sort out once the manufacturer knows the problem is there

Back