Questions about DR650GW-1CH

afeudale

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just picked up my DR650GW-1CH a few days ago and aside from finding ways to tinker with it, I'm stuck on a few things and hoping the community had some answers:

1) In the regular Blackvue Android app, you can sort by "Event", "Normal" and "Parking" - but in the Cloud app, I can't find any way to do this...

2) Is there a way to rotate the video in the regular Blackvue app? Once again, Cloud version can do this.

3) I've sent Blackvue my serial number and SSID, hoping to get the QR code for the Cloud functionality, but no response in 4 days. Any ideas or workarounds?

4) Is there a way to format the SD card through the Android app?

5) I had a DR3500 for about a week, but returned it because it kept rebooting. I later found my DR650 did the same and it was because of the MicroSD card I was using. It's an Adata 32GB card and recommended on many sites, so I was very surprised it was the cause. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

It's an Adata 32GB card and recommended on many sites, so I was very surprised it was the cause. Has anyone else experienced this?

oddly enough I was with one of our engineers last week discussing a reboot issue that they had been having trouble replicating but found they could get the camera to fail every time when using Adata cards, not a card I've used myself but he suggested never using them

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it was definitely odd, but as you said - repeatable every time.

Any suggestion on best brands for MicroSD card?

for Blackvue I'm really not sure, they generally recommend sticking with the cards they supply, not sure who makes their cards though

Back