Qvia AR 790 Sounds

Jango

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi, I looked through the threads but couldn't find anything on it, and I read the manual but same thing; no info

So thought I'd ask here.

The Qvia AR 790 makes various sounds during driving. I know the "you hit a bump" sound and the "the car in front of you is moving at the stop sign" sound.

but there's other ones like a door bell and "choo choo" bird type sound

does anyone know what they mean? I'm assuming lane departure type of things, but most of the time i'm not changing lanes at all when these sounds happen and no one is close to me (i don't think)

is there a list of what these sounds mean?

thanks

Found this on another site (yes, I was searching too!!) the sounds/chimes you hearing from the Qvia/Lukas dash cam's built in ADAS 2.0 (Advance Driving Assistance System). Here is the list of sounds and different meanings. 1.) Tin tin tin tin, tin tin tin tin (LDWS - Lane Departure Warning) 2. Ding Dong (FCWS - Forward Collision Warning) 3. koo koo (FVSA - Front Vehicle Sensor Alarm when standing still movement detected from either car in front moves off or pedestrians crossing) 4. TIRURU (WiFi Off - Within 5 minutes of turning on the car) 5. Taramm WiFi On - Automatically when starting the car) 6. Tin Tunn (Event/G-Sensor - Sensitivity can be changed)

Back