Racing On The Country Side At Night - Few Offences Recorded

germany

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I made a short video about a night drive a few days ago. At night the streets are empty at night and there are no radar traps and almost no police so everybody feels free to speed. :mrgreen:

The problem with the speeding became better in the last few years because of very high gas prices. That's my thought because a lot of people are afraid of paying 100 Euros to fill their gas tank up.

In germany actually the gas prise is: 1,61 Euro per 1 liter super that mena 1 Gallon 6,10 Euros that's 7,78 US-Dollar for one Gallon :mrgreen: Other country in the EU have still much higher gas prices.

I would be very much appreciate if you write a coment under the youtube video how much the penaltys would be in your country / state:

Last edited:
Re: Racing On The Country Side At Night - Few Offences Recor

You should become a cop. :D

I have nothing against such a driving style because there was no traffic and no risk it's just funny because they where driving like mad and then without any reason they drove like extremely slow

cantremember said:
You should become a cop. :D

LOL. :lol:

This should be featured on "Highway Patrol" the TV series.

Hahaha that would be funny but fact is that those highway patrol videos are not better :-D

germany said:
I made a short video about a night drive a few days ago. At night the streets are empty at night and there are no radar traps and almost no police so everybody feels free to speed. :mrgreen:

The problem with the speeding became better in the last few years because of very high gas prices. That's my thought because a lot of people are afraid of paying 100 Euros to fill their gas tank up.

In germany actually the gas prise is: 1,61 Euro per 1 liter super that mena 1 Gallon 6,10 Euros that's 7,78 US-Dollar for one Gallon :mrgreen: Other country in the EU have still much higher gas prices.

I would be very much appreciate if you write a coment under the youtube video how much the penaltys would be in your country / state:

here the direct link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNmA4Uv3im4

I think you shoud gain a nice experience after this incident isn't it. Nice to know all the incidents which you shared. Thank you.... :)

Action Cameras

Last edited by a moderator:

Germany, what vehicle are you driving in that viseo, mate?

Welshy said:
Germany, what vehicle are you driving in that viseo, mate?

It was a long time ago I think it was an Mercedes AMG model maybe a E63 or C63 but I'm not realy sure

Back