Radio interference from the HK3 Hardware Kit

Brunor

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Once the DVR is connected through this device, the radio shows many non-existent radio stations.
Is it a marriage or is everyone making a fuss? How to suppress interference?

Move the cable to the other side of your vehicle.

Add some ferrite cores - especially for the rear cam.

Thank you. It turned out to be a noise not a power supply, but a rear cam.
Can I ask for a link to a detailed description of the addition of ferritcore cores? Do you want to put them near the front or back of the camera?
Do you like to add that kind of stuff? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrite_bead

Two ferrite filters have not been fixed:-(

Looks like the power supply is still making noise. Turning off the back of the camera removes the noise because it reduces the current consumed. Also, the noise removes power through the lighter or the inclusion of this wire in the second connector.
Ferrit filters don't seem to help. Not on the camera or on the power supply.
Tell me, please, how to overcome the noise in the power supply.
Maybe there are other good power supplies? Or embed an assistant in the scheme? Or parallel another HK3 to put?

I talk to myself:-(
The problem has been solved. Ferrit filters remained near the block from previous experiments. I don't know if the result is affected.
The power supply was wrapped in several layers of food foil and the clutter disappeared.

So some good old faraday cage application. (y)

I talk to myself:-(
The problem has been solved. Ferrit filters remained near the block from previous experiments. I don't know if the result is affected.
The power supply was wrapped in several layers of food foil and the clutter disappeared.

Sorry that you didn't get any response- I just discovered this thread today or I would have replied. The foil on the PS is something I have not heard of before but I will add that to my toolbox- thanks!

Phil

Back