Random Beeping? Transcend 64GB/128GB (Black/Silver) cards (Contact us for replacement.)

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Attention Street Guardian SGGCX2/SGGCX2PRO customers that purchased between the end of 2018 and May 2019.

If your dashcam came bundled with a black and silver Transcend 64GB or 128GB microSD card please contact us for replacement.
The Transcend factory has confirmed there is an issue with some of these cards. You'll hear random beeping, have shorter video clips than expected, or experience the inability to access to the menu.

We'll send you a new card right away. Use the business support card to email, call or private message us here on dashcamtalk.

It's only a handful of customers as we mainly bundle Samsung EVO and Sandisk A1 cards. (2020 Edit, now shipping Sandisk High Endurance U3 cards)

~Jon
Street Guardian USA

Last edited:
I had this happen, clips were only 40 seconds long. Random beeping and beeps. I wish I had done it sooner but kinda thought it was a problem on my end. Told SG about it and had a new card a few days later! AMAZING customer service! It blows my mind that a little card like that can cause so many problems. Keep up the great work!

Back