random turn off/on

ntpphong

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just hardwired the camera with both red/yellow cable to my ACC fuse in the fusebox since I don't care about the parking guard feature and want it just turn off/on. But when I'm driving I noticed that the camera randomly turns off/on. I checked the files and there some times missing in the recording.

Do the led lights (red/blue/green) stay on during recording even when the screen is off? Does the screen turn back on automatically after the loop recording (3 min) has finished to start a new file? Does it matter which micro-usb port on the gps block you plug the power cable into?

Just wondering what might be wrong with this camera. I will try using the cigarette adapter and see if is still the same way. I have the latest firmware 0704

Thanks

Found the problem, it was the Veckle hardwire kit that I bought together with the veckle branded mini0906. After reading the reviews I saw multiple people with the same problem so I bought a different hardwire kit with only power/ground and it seems to work now.

Back