Range Rover vs Motorcycles

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What happened in the early part of the video though? All we see is hundreds of bikers spread out over the three lanes & one seems to deliberately stop the progress of the car.
Surely, if there was a problem early on then the thing to do would be to stop and report this guy rather than enlist the help of hundreds of your mates on two wheels - who are VERY vulnerable. Squishy person Vs 2 tonne car? Stupid game to play.
I don't see many/any rear plates on these bikes - what's going on there?
Also, at the end of the clip, these bikers are VERY lucky that the driver didn't engage 4wd & simply reverse over the lot of them.

What happened in the early part of the video though? All we see is hundreds of bikers spread out over the three lanes & one seems to deliberately stop the progress of the car.

There's another thread in these forums with another view of the incident with the biker who slowed down in front of the SUV, SUV collides with bike, pulls over, SUV gets mobbed and the driver nearly gets pulled out the door, SUV driver closes door, drives over bikes in front of it and drives off which is where the video shows. There are many other videos of this mass ride on youtube with bikes stopped and filling intersections, bikers intimidating other vehicles, bikes riding on sidewalks, going the wrong way down roads, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't open the second vid.
But it is really interesting that the moron with the cam chose to start the clip when he did.
Had he shown the full footage, the world would've seen a swarm of morons descend on an innocent motorist out for a drive with his family.
It's also interesting to look at the moron's other vids on YT - all showing how this bunch of inbreds have scant regard for the law.
I find it amusing how the family of the moron in hospital are saying he was a victim & was trying to stop the crowd - yeah, right. Even on fullscreen, it's hard to see anyone of those morons trying to stop the others.

Back