Raytis

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
ENFORCER
Hello DCT ,

This isn't strictly a new dash cam per se, more of an updated version of the same product, but with a new major feature support, so I figured it can technically qualify for a post in this subforum. That said, please do let me know if it's against the rules or you find it unacceptable, and I will remove this post to conform to the community's expectations.

The Raytis ENFORCER DX1 can now (optionally) support GPS! The best part is, existing customers are also able to gain this function. All of this is made possible with availability of a new GPS module add-on, available for purchase right now on Amazon.

Basically, the core DX1 system (still) does not include native GPS functions, an optional accessory is required to enable GPS feature. This configuration caters to both sides of the fence - folks who dislike the idea of having GPS don't need to pay extra for an unwanted feature, while leaving the possibility of having GPS for those who desire it.

So, if you don't want GPS, just ignore the GPS accessory and carry on. If you do want GPS, buy the GPS module add-on. Simple!

In addition to the GPS module, there are other newly available accessories to give you more options and enrich your experience with the DX1. Please head on over to this announcement for more details.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, or contact us through our Facebook page or the form on our website.

Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Raytis Dash Cam Discussion 0
Back