REALLY NEED HELP!!! to find a full license plate (dashcam) thank you

newxmatrix

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dear all,
I parked my car at the parking lot and an Acura RDX on the left scratch my car when back out while we were eating in a near by restaurant. they left without any note.
This happened parking lot at 8450 Valley Blvd #111-112, Rosemead, CA 91770
Pleaase help me to identify the full license plate number, so i can find them. :)))))
below is the original video from my dash cam. Please help.
My email is newxmatrix@gmail.com if you have any problem with the video, please let me know

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bvaEIwL2mR-RD6D9diDGTbyLh6J1SJzW

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP

Dear all,
I parked my car at the parking lot and an Acura RDX on the left scratch my car when back out while we were eating in a near by restaurant. they left without any note.
This happened parking lot at 8450 Valley Blvd #111-112, Rosemead, CA 91770
Pleaase help me to identify the full license plate number, so i can find them. :)))))
below is the original video from my dash cam. Please help.
My email is newxmatrix@gmail.com if you have any problem with the video, please let me know

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bvaEIwL2mR-RD6D9diDGTbyLh6J1SJzW

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP
I'd give it a try with RWJ 97
Letters are either RWJ or RWI
First number is either 9 or 5
Last number is most likely 7

With these options and the known car type it might help getting that Bastard.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 5 mit Tapatalk

Of the possible versions - R*J9J

Don't think it is going to help much unless you have some video of that particular car causing the damage, the fact that it was at one time parked next to you is not good evidence.

^^^ This. You would have to find matching damage on the car in question to have any chance of success. Even a first year law student would have an easy time with this if it were to go to court. It's possible another vehicle could have entered and left the space to the left and caused the damage.

Back