Rear cam image flipped

Flipped

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi bros and gals, just had my thinkware x550 front and rear cam installed but rear cam image appears horizontally flipped (e.g. left becomes right) when viewed on the lcd from the front unit. Is this normal? Anyone else out there having this problem? Thanks!

What I meant was if I am looking in front, and a car on my left drive past me from behind, that car will appear driving past me from the behind right on my lcd screen in the front unit. I checked with my installer and he said it is like that. Is yours a thinkware x550? Thanks.

Just to be clear, when i said i am looking at the lcd screen, i had it switched to the rear view. Thanks.

That is correct for the Live View, when you play the footage back it will be correct though

What I meant was if I am looking in front, and a car on my left drive past me from behind, that car will appear driving past me from the behind right on my lcd screen in the front unit. I checked with my installer and he said it is like that. Is yours a thinkware x550? Thanks.

that's because it's not a mirror

Usually they are flipped to make it easy for reversing.

That's what I thought but not for Thinkware X550.

Back