Rear Cam only works when not moving in Normal Mode

jkats13

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am having a really strange issue with my rear cam. The camera is not working when the vehicle is moving. There is no files being recorded/stored for the rear cam, the app does says there is a "connectivity issue" when I try to view the camera live while driving. As soon as I stop moving (like pull into to a parking space), the camera becomes active - i.e - it starts recording and can be viewed live in the app. This is not parking mode - its normal mode prior to the system switching to parking mode. I have tried to reconnect the cable a few times.

Not sure how to trouble shoot this - any one have any thoughts on what is going on? I am on the latest firmware (17, I believe). Thanks.

I am having a really strange issue with my rear cam. The camera is not working when the vehicle is moving. There is no files being recorded/stored for the rear cam, the app does says there is a "connectivity issue" when I try to view the camera live while driving. As soon as I stop moving (like pull into to a parking space), the camera becomes active - i.e - it starts recording and can be viewed live in the app. This is not parking mode - its normal mode prior to the system switching to parking mode. I have tried to reconnect the cable a few times.

Not sure how to trouble shoot this - any one have any thoughts on what is going on? I am on the latest firmware (17, I believe). Thanks.
Hi jkats13, I am new on this forum and was wondering if you ever found a solution the problem (after all these years!)? I have recently discovered the same issue with my 750S.

Back