rear camera disconnecting

I never (well almost never) reboot either of mine and don't have the disconnect problem. Having said that I don't leave it powered all night and I don't 'do' cloud.

I've turned off the soft reboot and it still disconnected (before I changed the camera).

Good news, no issues with the rear camera after starting it up at the end of the work day. Subzero temperatures today, but colder temperatures on the way starting this weekend.

Good news, no issues with the rear camera after starting it up at the end of the work day. Subzero temperatures today, but colder temperatures on the way starting this weekend.

Subzero not cold?

I’ve been in -30F, 0 is a reprieve after that. But I have friends in Miami that break out their winter jackets when it hits 55F. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this is frustrating... for awhile the turn off soft reboot worked... then a month ago it stopped working again. I have mine connected to the cellink neo, its been on that battery since the battery came out, no issues till about a month ago. whats weird is that since I can see how much power the camera is pulling.... and when the rear camera is not on, its drawing 0.2 W (i believe, ill have to check in the morning again.) and when the camera are working fine, its drawing 0.3 W. Can anyone make sense of this?

I'm on the latest firmware, if that helps. (also, what the hell with the ads on the app now?)

My dealer swapped out both the front and rear camera for a new unit last Friday. We have had some cold weather over the last few days and I haven't had any disconnects. I'm hoping this will be it!

temps hit below 0F with wind chill tonight. rear camera did not turn on at all. not sure if it has exclusively to do with the temperature but the rear camera isnt working

You must be getting old jokiin. I think it affects pretty much everyone sooner or later.

Did they swap out just the rear camera? Did you change any cabling or literally just the rear camera?

Did they swap out just the rear camera? Did you change any cabling or literally just the rear camera?

I only swapped out the rear camera, nothing else.

Good news, it is still working...it made it through the recent polar vortex. :D

Back