Rear Camera for SGGCX2PRO

ICPete

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SGGCX2Pro
I ordered the SGGCX2PRO on Amazon this past weekend, including the optional Rear Camera. Today I received a message from Amazon stating the delivery time for the Rear Camera is unknown.
However at the time I ordered it, the item showed immediate delivery. It appears it may be some time before they can even give me an estimated delivery schedule.
Have the rear cameras shipped yet? Did they just run out of stock?
I was a little surprised because usually Amazon's database is fairly accurate as to quantity available on any item.
The camera and installation kit did arrive today, right on time; you've got to love the instant fulfillment with Amazon Prime.:)
Looking forward to installing and setting up the system!

there are plenty of cameras in stock, it might be a case of Amazon moving stock around as they sometimes do

if you message @Street Guardian USA with your order details they will be able to check up on it for you

Hello the pending SGR323CAM orders I see will be shipped out tomorrow. You’ll receive an email with tracking soon. We just ran out of SGR323CAM Amazon fulfilled Prime stock a couple days ago.

Thank you jokiin and StreetGuardianUSA for your prompt replies!
I just sent a private message, so you can ignore that, as I suspect I will hear from Amazon soon.

Back