Rear camera stopped recording.

well i contacted the seller. They say thats working as intended.....and that the rear camera isnt meant to record once hardwire kit is installed. unbelievable lol

well i contacted the seller. They say thats working as intended.....and that the rear camera isnt meant to record once hardwire kit is installed. unbelievable lol

contact them again, whoever you spoke to obviously hasn't got a clue, if you still have issues let @Rayman.Chan know and he will be able to arrange it

not all the distributors are very professional on versatile dash cameras.
please send your address to me rayman@megcn.com. we will send you a new cable directly.

Just found this site and am looking for assistance with the same issue. Both cameras were working great and recording video, when I noticed last month while formatting the card that there were only a couple recordings from the rear camera while there was a full set from the front one. Unit is working fine otherwise. Just upgraded to the latest 08/27 firmware, formatted the card again and restored the default settings to no effect. Is it really a cabling issue? Looks like this unit is no longer available on Amazon from Cambond: https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07B6L41SL

Hi DEL004,

You losed some rear video? Could you send me some photo or a video about your problem? service@mini0906.com

kevin666, I emailed the photos requested in response to your email inquiry, sent them to the address above and have attached them here. For some reason, the unit is no longer recognizing the rear camera when it is plugged in. I have confirmed the cabling is intact and undamaged and plugged in properly near the rear camera itself.

It just suddenly stopped working.

???

Attachments

• 2018-11-01 12.07.49.jpg
    2018-11-01 12.07.49.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 2018-11-01 12.08.34.jpg
    2018-11-01 12.08.34.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 11
Back