Rearview mirror Cam

josef

Reaction score
Hiii everyone :)

Well, first of all i'm new to this site so HELLO AGAIN :D :D
Recently i have bought a rearview mirror dual cam and i realized that when the cam starts recording the screen in the middle (viewing what is recording) never turn off, so it is all the time viewing what is recording while driving. That is driving me crazy because it is illegal and it is annoying me also because you can't see exactly what is going on behind you while this screen is on all the time especially at night!!.
So i will be returning the cam back and get my money back. BUT.. i have asked another seller on ebay (which selling the same cameras as the on that i have) and he told me that his cameras can be turned off automatically when start driving. So i'm wondering is he trying to be smart as :D or just there are the same shape as i got earlier but have different functions (as in my case turning the screen off while driving). :idea: :idea:

So pleasssss if you have encountered the same issue as mine OR you are genius naturally :mrgreen: and have some ideas about those type of cameras just please help me out :cry: :cry:

display being able to be turned off after a set period is a standard feature on just about any cam, except yours it seems, would be surprised if you found another type with the same problem, it's very rare I would think

josef said:

Recently i have bought a rearview mirror dual cam and i realized that when the cam starts recording the screen in the middle (viewing what is recording) never turn off, so it is all the time viewing what is recording while driving. That is driving me crazy because it is illegal and it is annoying me also because you can't see exactly what is going on behind you while this screen is on all the time especially at night!!.
So i will be returning the cam back and get my money back. BUT.. i have asked another seller on ebay (which selling the same cameras as the on that i have) and he told me that his cameras can be turned off automatically when start driving. So i'm wondering is he trying to be smart as :D or just there are the same shape as i got earlier but have different functions (as in my case turning the screen off while driving). :idea: :idea:

So pleasssss if you have encountered the same issue as mine OR you are genius naturally :mrgreen: and have some ideas about those type of cameras just please help me out :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Send a link of that dvr rearview mirror from online store you bought it from.

niko said:
josef said:

So pleasssss if you have encountered the same issue as mine OR you are genius naturally :mrgreen: and have some ideas about those type of cameras just please help me out :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Send a link of that dvr rearview mirror from online store you bought it from.[/quote]

Hey :)
Here we go this is the link:

[url=ttp://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575035885&toolid=10001&campid=5337235666&customid=&icep_item=180911214358&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg]http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-5-LCD-Rear ... f16&_uhb=1[/url]

In some stage i have almost bought same dvr mirror as well but later changed my mind, however i liked idea of recording 360 degree and able to turn cameras.
i used 2ch dash cam with same interface as this dvr mirror and to switch off screen you needed to hold down fir few sec. one if the buttons, but i dont remember exactly which one. Please try and test holding down all buttons on the front one buy one and i hope you will find solution. Let us know later.

I have seen this very problem on a gs1000 replica, the fix was a firmware update. Personally I think your being taken for a ride with the eBay seller and he is most likely trying to increase his rep on eBay with sales. I wouldn't be surprised if the one he sends is identical, but just an updated firmware.

Get your money back and buy elsewhere.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

niko said:
In some stage i have almost bought same dvr mirror as well but later changed my mind, however i liked idea of recording 360 degree and able to turn cameras.
i used 2ch dash cam with same interface as this dvr mirror and to switch off screen you needed to hold down fir few sec. one if the buttons, but i dont remember exactly which one. Please try and test holding down all buttons on the front one buy one and i hope you will find solution. Let us know later.

well, i have endlessly done that technique without getting any good results, i even tried to hold 2 buttons together for a few seconds but nothing happened unfortunately. :|

Back