Rebooting after powered

swenak

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hi,

I have buyed mini 0906 cam and have problems. After I turn power supply on, cam is turned on an restarting (rebooting) few times. Sometimes cam stay off, sometimes it start recordind, sometimes self turn off during recording. Next problem is, that after power supply is turned off, cam turning off quickly (end sound is not played whole) and latest file is not readable on PC.

Here is video of restarting:

I have latest firmware, that was on cam, when I receive it.

how is it powered? from cigarette lighter or car battery? Could it be bad power connection?

CL directly connected to fuse/battery and few years without problem with 0905 cam. Power is OK.

this bad camera has a reset button .the image quality is good but the overall structure is very poor .
both the vendor company and the helpers do not understand at all .support providers do not understand at all .
I did not fix my camera problem, they ran away .runaway and bad company .

I mean, that problem is in capacitor. Something like, that after first power on, when capacitor is empty, it trying to charge, and it is discharged sooner, that is full and power is lost. If capacitor is damaged and dont have enough power to correctly turning off cam, video file is damaged.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Buff Hamster mini0906 5
Back